Sunday, January 6, 2013

:'(

Yesterday, day 2 of this diet crap, was bad. A very very bad day. All around, from food issues to family squabbles. Couldn't go to bed fast enough last night.

Aiming for a better day today, I laced my morning coffee with copious amounts of sugar free chocolate syrup and cream. It's....palatable. Not actually enjoyable. *siggggghhhhhh*

Amidst my non-pleasurable morning coffee, Ryan and I went over his itinerary for his upcoming CTCA appointments. Cancer still sucks. My heart still hurts every time it stands up and waves at us, like when we have to schedule these appointments. And because we had an all-out argument yesterday regarding planning for our future, he took time this morning to explain his side, his point of view on it all, his plan to get everything as set as can be so that he knows that when he is gone we will be ok. Now my whole dang chest hurts....

So....day 3 of this diet crap: My eyes are red from trying to cry because I'm an emotional mess; there is a surprising lack of sugar-and-carb-free stuff out there in the world; what is out there is half-way to gross. An inspiration I am not. A sad and miserable little dieter is my current status. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment