Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last of the last blog posts

I've been thinking about it and thinking about it and I have finally decided that it's time to end my blogging career. Much like my super-short-lived twitter career, I feel like it's a struggle to keep things flowing lately. Life is just life for the most part nowadays. There is rarely (thankfully) anything noteworthy going on, and the goings-on that do take place don't really require much more than a quick status-update to share. So....for anyone that is interested, I WILL be keeping our facebook page going. It's public, it's full of just as much blabber as here, and occasionally one of those e-card-quips that is so funny you honestly DO lol, swear! You can peek in on our Life and Laughter whenever you feel like it here.  And I hope you do--because our journey is nowhere near it's end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment